[Ohio-talk] Disabilities and their portrayal

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 31 13:00:06 UTC 2014

I don't want to enter this discussion at this point but I may at some point depending on where it goes and for how long but I am so pleased to see the involvement and intellectual depth of our students represented here!

You are our present and future so keep on thinking and challenging!

Jw

Dr. JW Smith
Associate Professor
Interim Director of Honors Tutorial Studies
School of Communication Studies
Lasher Hall, Rm. 112
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu
T: 740-593-4838
F: 740-593-4810

*Ask me about the newly revised Ohio Fellows Program or visit http://www.ohio.edu/univcollege/ohiofellows.cfm

"Regarding the past, change what you can, and can what you can't."
"Our minds are like parachutes. They work best when they are open."