[Ohio-talk] Excited About Next Year

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 15:30:09 UTC 2014

The only thing that I will add at this point is that I appreciate JW’s willingness to chair this major undertaking. Our calendars are full for the next few months, so as the Dr., said, we won’t begin the real work on this project until after the state convention. But at that point we must work intensively. We will plan and  carry out the state initiatives, but you can begin considering how your chapter and or division can help now.

We are excited about this for a number of reasons, and we want you to share our excitement.

Eric