[Ohio-talk] Excited About Next Year

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 04:55:20 UTC 2014

Suzanne,

I am glad you are enthused about this. Let’s all begin to work to generate excitement and energy around this idea. As JW said, we are going to raise most of the money we need from outside the organization, but it is going to take some support from within. I say this because when we apply for grants potential funders are going to want to know what support we  already have. They want to see that we believe in what we are doing enough that we make sacrifices for it.

Eric