[Ohio-talk] Disability Rights Ohio Speaker

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 17:25:43 UTC 2014

Oops! This is what happens when you try to overlap,lol!  Jean and I
serve on Cleveland Sight Center Consumer Council and are preparing for
next meeting. Jean is also very interested in the nfb. She has done
extensive reading, on nfb web site, about history and wants to become
a member. So, I am encouraging her to connect with a chapter in
Cleveland.
We won't conduct CSC Council business like this again, please excuse,
thanks! Hope everyone is enjoying their summer, lots to do in and
around Cleveland, stay active and involved! It's only going to get
better, guess what's next? Cleveland will host the 2016 Rupublican
Covention! What does this mean for nfb/ohio? How can we become a
influence at the convention? Talk to all of you soon.

Peachy!

Cheryl