[Ohio-talk] Board of Directors Meeting

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 13 04:36:46 UTC 2014

I can tell you all that  I just finished reading Art's book that was available at convention.  It is an awesome story and so I can assure you that his interview will be just as great.  He is originally from Ohio and has many connections with the Buckeye state.  It was a pleasure to meet him and speak with him.
Carol

On , Carol Akers <purplecakers at yahoo.com> wrote:

I can telI you