[Ohio-talk] Comedy At State Convention

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Sun Jul 13 05:03:34 UTC 2014

HI Richard,

I don't know how open the national convention committee would be at having a comedian perform, but I think you have the gift of gab and comical entertainment.  We need some of that at our convention.  Perhaps we could hold a comedy night, either on Friday or Saturday and maybe open it up to the public and turn it into a fundraiser for the affiliate.  It would also be great if we could have a comedy segment during our state convention, especially after an engaging discussion as might result from a BSVI or Library for the Blind speaker.  At any rate, it's something to consider.

Milena