[Ohio-talk] Calls and Emails to Senator Portman needed

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sun Jul 13 18:38:10 UTC 2014

It is a United Nations resolution stating that all people with
disabilities have rights.  You can do a Google search to read the full
text.  Here is an extremely brief part of it.  I encourage people to
study this further if you are interested.

The purpose of the present Convention is to promote, protect and
ensure the full and equal enjoyment of all human rights and
fundamental freedoms by all persons with disabilities, and to promote
respect for their inherent dignity.

 Persons with disabilities include those who have long-term physical,
mental, intellectual or sensory impairments which in interaction with
various barriers may hinder their full and effective participation in
society on an equal basis with others.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053