[Ohio-talk] The text of my message to Tyler Brace in Rob Portman's office

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Jul 16 11:36:56 UTC 2014

Barbara, thank you for posting this.  It reminded me that I needed to
send an email and this has been done.

We hosted Nonie last year and will host Nadina from Bosnia this year.
I hate to send them home because I know there are no opportunities for
these very bright young women when they go home.  Paul, my husband,
also works with contractors in Hungary and the only jobs for blind
people in Hungary is rolling cigarettes.  This important treaty can
begin to change lives around the world.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053