[Ohio-talk] Some Amazing Misinformation

NMPBRAT at aol.com NMPBRAT at aol.com
Sun Jul 20 23:57:00 UTC 2014

Wow, that sounds kind of fishy!  I am not a braille  reader currently, as I
am still capable of reading large print without  difficulty.  However, as
part of my transition services, when I was a  senior in high school, I was
taught braille.  The idea was that if my sight  worsened (knock on wood, it
hasn't yet), that I would at least have some  knowledge of it if it became
necessary for me to use.  The thought  being, kind of like riding a bike, it
would be easier to relearn the second time  around.  Anyhow, I was taught to
read with my fingertips.  I have also  watched visually numerous people read
braille and everyone that I've even seen  has also read with their
fingertips.  Glad to hear you are helping that  young lady out!
Nicole

In a message dated 7/20/2014 7:34:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,