[Ohio-talk] Some Amazing Misinformation

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Mon Jul 21 02:34:21 UTC 2014

Hi

Out of curiosity after reading your message, I attempted to read braille
with the side of my finger. Granted, I could be wrong because I only tried
it for about three minutes, but it seems like there is less sensitivity when
braille is read like this. Therefore, I had a harder time picking up the
individual dots.

It also seems like it would be more taxing on the wrist to have it bend to
the side all the time when you were trying to read braille, but that is just
my perspective.

Is  the instructor the same lady who tried to encourage people to shake
their cans to determine what was inside of them?

Good Luck