[Ohio-talk] Some Amazing Misinformation

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 02:51:19 UTC 2014

I tried it on my BrailleSense, and didn't have any luck.  Had I not
known that the first thing to pop up said file manager, I wouldn't
have been able to know what it was at all.  I fail to see how reading
braille with the side of your finger would be practical, or how it
would even work.  Granted, I've heard of a girl who can read braille
with her tongue so I suppose stranger things have happened.