[Ohio-talk] Update on William

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 17:48:45 UTC 2014

Good Afternoon,

My daughter and I visited William today and I am glad to report that he is
continuing to increase the healing process.  Now, it is time for him to move
to a different phase of his rehabilitation process.

On next week, William will have surgery to enhance his ability to walk.
Their will be a recovery-therapeutic stage that will be around two months.
Then if all goes well, he will be home and returning to work.

His family would like to thank everyone for their phones calls, good
thoughts and prayers.  If you would like to contact him, his number is
440-684-6272.

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful and great men, biological and
beyond!!

Suzanne.

---