[Ohio-talk] fire safety survey

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sat Jun 14 01:39:00 UTC 2014

I did go there and was able to complete the entire form.  I believe
there was a start button or something like it that I had to enter on,
then I got another screen that looked funny too.  The first questions
had to do with age and gender. Then it wanted to know how long I had
been blind.  Even though I said I had been blind since birth I had to
answer questions related to people who lost vision later.  I was a
little confused but did get through it.  If you need more specifics
let me know.  I think the start button was above the question.  I
prefer Survey Monkey.  That was the first Google Survey I have taken.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053