[Ohio-talk] Happy Birthday Richard

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 20:21:41 UTC 2014

Happy Birthday Mr. Payne!! Last night I had a dream about you, Macy, and me.
No wait!!  I know what you're thinking. It wasn't that kind of dream! The
hottest thing about it was the chili we made.

Yes that's right Macy and I made chili and a cake while you were sleeping in
front of the TV.  I think the cake said happy 47.  No It wasn't in Braille.
We didn't want your fingers all over the cake.

Oh well I'm getting old too. Dreaming about you, that's scary!!

Happy birthday.