[Ohio-talk] Happy Birthday Richard

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Tue Mar 4 00:57:57 UTC 2014

Hi Richard,
Happy Birthday!
Did you see that those Darling Kitties are up for Adoption in Dayton. Remember the poor woman who was malled to death by the neighbors dogs.
She really loved cats!
What a Birthday Gift!
Of course you could always just share a moment with Cleopatra although that would be quite the same as adopting one of those Darling Kitties.
You could always have a Chapter Fund-raiser like they did in Cincinnati for your Birthday and have someone bid on a feline to celebrate your Birthday.
If I lived in Dayton I would be having cats about those cats!
Have a good day Richard.
I hope it is really a nice day for you.
Colleen Roth