[Ohio-talk] Want to Participate in Survey about domestic Violence?

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 22:29:17 UTC 2014

Hello,

This is a great conversation. OK, I will contact presidents for those
that wish to participate, however if anyone feels strongly about this
subject Domestic Violence/ Partner Abuse feel free to contact your
president and then contact me for the survey questions. I will not
post the questions here. It is long and detailed.
Every point that is bing discussed is covered, including the Faith
community, Law Enforcement and Rehabilitation Agencies for the Blind
in Ohio. It is very difficult to combat this type of crime. Education
is the key. We want to know what services are out there and how we can
connect. Then move into ecucating ourselves on what to do if
confronted with a dangerous situation. Thanks for the input! I will
talk with Eric, maybe we can post reliable information as we get it.
It may be a beneficial life line for someone in a crisis. Tell me what
you think?

Blessings,

Cheryl