[Ohio-talk] Want to Participate in Survey about domestic Violence?

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Sun Mar 9 21:59:50 UTC 2014

Hello,
I think that having accessible materials available is definitely something we can help shelters
provide.
We can give suggestions and make ourselves familiar with Services in our area.
Some people who are abused are also very isolated.
This is where a Chapter member who will act with discretion would be invaluable.
We may also know other victims of abuse and Domestic  Violence find the information and support they
need.
Colleen Roth