[Ohio-talk] Wonderful opportunity

Macy McClain macymcclain at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 19:30:15 UTC 2014

Hi everyone!
I hope that you all have had an awesome start to your weekend so far!
As most of you all know, I play flute. Yesterday afternoon, I had the privelege of going with my friend !the University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music, where none other than Sir James Galway was giving a masterclass. I had a reY great time, learned some knowledge that I will put to good use, and even got to meet and have my picture taken with Sir James and Lady Galway. Lady Galway gave me some tips for improving, and encouraged me to apply for their first-ever USA masterclass. Unfortunately, the deadline is fast approaching, and I have school and other things to worry about first. Maybe next year, though. It was probably the best day of my life!
For those of you who have Facebook, the picture is already up. I hope you enjoy it!
On Tuesday I will be starting at Clark State Community College. I will only be taking a few classes at first, so I'm sure that will go well!
Have a great weekend!
Macy McClain
Sent from my iPhone