[Ohio-talk] Wonderful opportunity

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 20:00:03 UTC 2014

Congratulations, Macy!  CCM is great, and so is Sir. Gallway.  (For those
who don't know, he is probably the world's premier floutist, and has been
playing for several decades).  Did you stay to hear him perform with the CSO
last night?
Good luck in your classes as well!

Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton---2016
Music Therapy Major, Psychology and Philosophy Minors, Clarinet
Ohio Association of Blind Students, President
NFB Community Service Group, Service Project Committee Chair
Sigma Alpha Iota-Delta Sigma