[Ohio-talk] Wonderful opportunity

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 16 02:22:12 UTC 2014

Oh, Macy, what a wonderful experience!  I am so happy for you!  And I can't
help but wonder aloud why none of you talented musicians in OABS have
applied to CCM?  It is such an Ohio treasure.  I failed in persuading my own
children to go there, and hope maybe an OABS member will one day grace the
CCM practice rooms!
Again, Macy, huge congratulations!
Deborah