[Ohio-talk] Cleveland Chapter on the Move!

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Sun Mar 30 21:48:40 UTC 2014

Hello Cheryl,
Well it does sound like a lot of people are involved in the Community which is a good thing.
I hope that the non-24 hour Sleep Medication proves effective for those who use it.
I think that there may be some Medications down the road for those who have Jet-lagged and work swing shifts or work at night.
Colleen Roth