[Ohio-talk] Cleveland Chapter on the Move!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 21:21:10 UTC 2014

Hello all,
Just a little bragging going on in Cleveland! The chapter is
volunteering with The Greater cleveland Food Bank on a regular basis.
This has proved to be a rewarding event that members look forward to
and we have lots of fun too! We are going again on Tuesday, April 1,
if you want to join us next time, contact Cheryl fields.
Other chapter members are busy too, Check it out!

Owen mcafferty , our chapter resident artis, is having another art
show! through Joann Depolo's Studio Come & Create Painting Class and
the exhibit starts Saturday April 5 - April 19th, Open reception is on
Saturday April 5th, all are welcome!

In addition, our own Suzanne Turner was recently interviewed by the
Cleveland Plain Dealer!  The first drug approved to treat non-24
disorder  To read the full article, click
here<http://www.cleveland.com/healthfit/index.ssf/2014/02/first_drug_approved_to_treat_non-24_disorder_affecting_some_blind_people_to_be_available_this_spring.html>.

btw, if anyone is interested in luggage tags with the nfb logo, we
have a few for sale! Contact Nettie McDermitt at cantseecutie at att.net

Cheers!

Cheryl