[Ohio-talk] Ohio Means Jobs--Sign Up!

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Thu May 8 00:06:04 UTC 2014

 Hi Cheryl,
I know that there are Employment agencies which are private who help people look for jobs. Sometimes the Emloyer pays them and sometimes the Customer pays them.
Some charge a flat fee and some work on some type of Commission or percentage.
It's probably OK to work with one of these agencies if the employer pays them. I wouldn't want to pay them personally.
Colleen Roth