[Ohio-talk] Seniors Conference Call

Barb Fohl barbfohl at pobox.com
Thu May 8 02:41:27 UTC 2014

Please join us for our 2nd nationwide Seniors Division conference call tomorrow at 3:00 pm.  The number to call is 712-432-1500, and the access code is 759633#.  The topic is Blindness:  A Family Dynamic, and the speaker is Fatos Floyd.  Ms. Floyd has a Master's Degree in counseling and has CRC and CVRC credentials.  She is a long-time Federationist serving in many capacities and currently she is the Director at the Nebraska Rehabilitation Center in Lincoln.

We had some minor technical difficulties last week which have been ironed out, so if you are one who was muted out of the conference and couldn't get back in, please don't hesitate to call tomorrow.-Barb