[Ohio-talk] Understanding OOD issues

Marianne Denning via Ohio-talk ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Sun May 18 20:01:54 UTC 2014

Many years ago when I was a vocational rehabilitation counselor anyone
who was legally blind would be considered most severely disabled.  I
believe that is still the case.  Just because you are legally blind
does not mean you will be determined eligible for services.  Do the
counselors in Ohio still use the requirements I discussed earlier?

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053