[Ohio-talk] Toledo Sight Center

Colleen Roth via Ohio-talk ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Wed May 21 01:02:12 UTC 2014

Hi Marianne,
Well I didn't see anything about braille and the PC.
You can use both of course.
I also think that braille is a viable method for reading and writing without the Computer.
I know that those of you who use braille regularly would agree with me.
Maybe some of you have left braille behind but I hope not.
I can't believe when people tell me that their braille writer is outdated and that they never use it or for that matter they list it for sale.
I would never sell my braille writer. I have my original braille writer from 1960.
I also have two other ones I use for teaching braille or loan out to people who need one temporarily.
Go braille!
Colleen Roth