[Ohio-talk] Toledo Sight Center

Cheryl Fields via Ohio-talk ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Wed May 21 17:06:45 UTC 2014

M, what do you have in mind? I am on the board of Cleveland Sight
Center and am willing to help, if I can. CEO of Cleveland Sight Center
may have relationship with Toledo. There must be a workable solution,
it's disturbing to know that this is what is passing as rehab offered
out there. Blessings, Cheryl Fields