[Ohio-talk] ideas for labeling

Dawn via Ohio-talk ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Fri May 23 04:46:43 UTC 2014

I do not want to sound ungrateful  Megan is a very nice lady  but I don’t think they really know what to do with me  they brought me out a device to fold a T shirt  I sent it back with Megan  I told her I know how to fold clothes  I am just blind  I worked my whole life  I went  to school  it was a waste of their money  I really do not think they have anyother people to help at thesightcenter  so I have come along way since losingmy sight iam happy I sure would like to learn more and be as independent as I can be  I am thankful for thecomputer and Jaws I found found so many new friends and old friends through facebook  maybe I can get a pen for labeling  and maybe some day I will get the braille I am not giving up  I love life too much  thanks everyone