[Ohio-talk] ideas for labeling

Cheryl Fields via Ohio-talk ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Fri May 23 04:49:09 UTC 2014

hang in there Dawn! It's really something when those walls just jump
out at you,lol!
I had a method for cartons in the refridgerator and my son moved stuff
around one day. Well, we had orange mashed potatoes for dinner the
next day, because he switched the cartons. That never happened
again,lol! BTW, they weren't too bad either. Give your family some
time and they will catch on. Blessings