[Ohio-talk] bard site

Jordy Stringer via Ohio-talk ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Fri May 23 14:12:35 UTC 2014

Greetings Ohio listers, I greetings Ohio listers, I hope this message finds you well.
 With regard to what books get recorded, I'm told that a certain amount of funding is allocated each fiscal year and the most popular books during that fiscal year are the first typically, to be recorded. Of course, there are always exceptions, and one never knows what they may be. I believe the suggestion to connect with the group at national convention is the most effective way to find out specifically how this happens. But, with regard to funding books are recorded on a most popular basis. If there is more information available about how one can request that a book be digitally recorded, I would very much appreciate knowing that.
Yours in the bond,

Jordy D Stringer
Pres., performing arts division, national Federation of the blind
Sent from my iPhone