[Ohio-talk] bard site

David Andrews via Ohio-talk ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Sat May 24 00:13:17 UTC 2014

NLS does have a collection development staff.  There is also an
advisory committee to this activity, and NFB has a representative.  I
am not sure who it is at this point.

The easiest thing to do is to pass your requests to your regional
library.  Libraries are divided into four parts of the us, east,
south, midwest, and west.  Each of these regions also has a
representative on the collection development committee.

Dave