[Ohio-talk] Toledo Sight Center

Colleen Roth via Ohio-talk ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Sat May 24 18:36:09 UTC 2014

Hi Marianne,
Dawn has an open case.
I do not believe that there is a Consumer Advisory Committee but I am not sure about that.
I am waiting until The change in Director occurs.
In the meantime I have some things to work on in preparation for that event.
For at least the last 20 years I haven't been involved with anything at the Sight Center.
Part of that had to do with xs' NAC Accreditation.
The climate wasn't to make substantive change.
I would say that the Sight Center was one of the most regresive agencies when I was involved about 20 years ago.
Colleen Roth