[Ohio-talk] Toledo Sight Center

Colleen Roth via Ohio-talk ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Sat May 24 18:36:19 UTC 2014

Hello Marianne,
The other person people are being trained by is NOT qualified.
Her idea of find something such as a Link is to arrow down until you find it. She does not know basic commands for JAWS but still gets paid a large amount.
Her knowledge of Braille is also not commensurate with the money she makes and her lack of knowledge in this area.
My husband told her that she needed to learn more about the Computer and Jaws because she wasn't teaching me anything.
She does not have any Certification that I am of aware of and I do not know why she is having clients referred to her.
She works for the Ability Center of Greater Toledo.
Colleen Roth