[Ohio-talk] blindness and minor inconvenience

Marianne Denning via Ohio-talk ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Sat May 24 20:48:55 UTC 2014

My big fight all my life is that I am not the "perfect" blind person.
I have to tell myself it is okay to make a mistake but I always worry
that people say it is because I am blind.  Colleen and Kaity, thanks
for reminding me that I am not "perfect."  I really thought I had
gotten past that issue.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053