[Ohio-talk] Cincinnati chapter fund raiser

Marianne Denning via Ohio-talk ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Sun May 25 22:02:40 UTC 2014

Good evening everyone.  The Cincinnati chapter is holding our first
Braille-A-Thon on Saturday, June 21, from 10 to 12 at the downtown
library.  Half of the money raised will go to the BELL Program.  We
would love anyone in the state to join us in reading braille or
sponsor a friend in the Cincinnati chapter.  You can always sponsor me
(smile).  We will have refreshments.  Prizes will be awarded to the
person who raises the most money and the one who reads the most pages.
If you have any questions please feel free to email me at
Marianne at denningweb.com or call Paul and Bernie Dressel at
513-481-7662. I will be attaching our flyer and pledge sheet in an
email arriving in your box soon.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053