[Ohio-talk] fyi

Payne, Richard L (GE Capital) via Ohio-talk ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Sun May 25 22:06:50 UTC 2014

I have been out of town for over a week. My  uncle who lives in Arkansas  got  so sick  he was removed from his home and left in an  nursing home to stay. I went with my mother who is staying with him in his home. You may wonder how he got back home well words cannot tell how hard it was to get his daughter and the nursing home to come to those terms. My uncle and I are more like brothers so I had to go and be the sound voice. Yes use  your mind and understand that I was very insistent that he returned home. He is doing very much better and has a long way to go but god is good. When we arrived in  Arkansas he had a 102.05 fever that was just the kind of care he was getting I kid you not.
On my way back the gray hound company told me that the bus was sold out and I was so ready  to leave that town with no internet connection that I got a ticket to the next town not even knowing that I would be able to get home. I talked the bus driver in to let me ride 100 miles without a   ticket and the rest has me at work sending you this email. Lol I guess that is why I pegged myself the positive Payne