[Ohio-talk] William H

Suzanne turner via Ohio-talk ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Mon May 26 22:57:22 UTC 2014

Good afternoon,
Today me and my two nephews visited William in the skilled facility. He is doing very well. He asked me to let you all know that he is looking forward to returning home and to doing the work of the organization.
He is also asking for prayers to continue. He will have surgery next month that is a good news. The surgery will allow him to heal and progress faster.

Also during the visit, his therapist came in and explained that William is doing very very well and progressing faster than they thought. He is walking and using his hands. However, when he has surgery, he has to have a healing time. All of this on him has taking a toll. But, he is in very good spirits!
Suzanne

Sent from my iPhone