[Ohio-talk] Low-Tech Is Good!

COLLEEN ROTH via Ohio-talk ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Tue May 27 17:48:30 UTC 2014

 Hello Milena,
I agree with you. I have been using a notetaker for taking notes at meetings now.
It's just faster for me and I find it useful when I need to share me notes with someone else.
On the other hand, I still carry a slate and stylus in my purse in case I need to write something down quickly and give it to someone else.
The notetaker is great but sometimes I just do not want to carry it with me.
I also used the Slate and stylus in high school for taking notes.
I used the Braille Writer in Elementary School. I had a Braille Writer at home too. In fact I still have my original Braille Writer. I used a portable manual typewriter which I carried around in high school to do assignments I had to turn in that day.
Later I used an Electric Typewriter.
I haven't mastered the Computer but maybe I will do this eventually.
Colleen Roth