[Ohio-talk] Picking and choosing battles

Barbara Pierce bpierce at oberlin.net
Fri Nov 7 13:15:45 UTC 2014

They will never know they have let you down if you don’t register your frustration. They have no idea that you could have produced your own copy if you had gotten a response
 to your efforts to get in touch with them. You can be understanding, but I think you need to point out how they could improve their efforts to be responsive. They are clearly trying, and they deserve feedback.
Thay’s my view,
Barbara
Barbara Pierce
President Emerita