[Ohio-talk] Picking and choosing battles

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 9 14:22:04 UTC 2014

All,
I've been away and am catching up with mail, newest to oldest.
Kaiti, I completely agree with Marianne on this.  Keep pressing.  They need
to get it right.
And mariane, your experience is exactly why I told you I stoppped going to
AER years ago.  They don't like blind people much!
I remember walking up to groups of people and asking questions like, "Where
is this or that?'  And people would go silent, staring at me, much in the
worst way we sometimes experience in public places where we expect people to
know nothing about blindness.
Maybe you can change their ways.  I hope so!

Deborah