[Ohio-talk] who inspired you?

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 21:28:36 UTC 2014

Hello All,
     I am feeling a bit thoughtful today. It's been a year since my
grandma passed away and I have thought since then about where I would
be if it weren't for her stubbornness and strength. It probably
wouldn't be in the Federation, that's for sure. So, and Mr. President,
I apologize if I am off topic here, but I'd encourage others to
reflect on the people who made you who you are. Who inspired you? Who
lit the fire within you, inspired you to accomplish your dreams, stood
behind you, and pushed you beyond what you thought you could ever do?
We tell stories all the time about the Federationists who brought us
here, took us under their wings, and in general tought us the
Federation way. But what about those who are not Federationists?
Thoughtfully,
Aleeha

--
Aleeha Dudley and Seeing Eye Yellow Labrador Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of Blind Students
Email: blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter at @blindcowgirl199

The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.
- Arabian Proverb