[Ohio-talk] who inspired you?

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 10 21:39:10 UTC 2014

I like the question and my response is my grandparents that raised me and although they were not official members of the Federation they embodied our philosophy and spirit and imparted that to me with love and genuine concern wich I wish that more Federationists would do!

Also, it was Dr. Jernigan and although I did not know him for a longtime, sitting in a room with him during the Labor Day weekend of 1993, changed my life for the better.

Thank you for asking!

Jw

Dr. JW Smith
Associate Professor
School of Communication Studies
Lasher Hall, Rm. 112
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu
T: 740-593-4838
F: 740-593-4810

*Ask me about the newly revised Ohio Fellows Program or visit http://www.ohio.edu/univcollege/ohiofellows.cfm

"Regarding the past, change what you can, and can what you can't."
"Our minds are like parachutes. They work best when they are open."