[Ohio-talk] Calling speakers for student division philosophy call!

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 04:43:49 UTC 2014

Hi, my fellow Federationists,

The student division will be holding its monthly meeting via
conference call on Friday Nov 21 at 7:30 PM.  We are interested in
having Federationists call in to speak on a panel about the philosophy
which drives the NFB.  This philosophy call is fitting following our
convention, but also will serve as a motivational call for those
members who could not come to Columbus last weekend and participate in
the discussions we had on Sunday morning.

The title of the panel is Federation Philosophy: Why Students Matter
to the Movement.  This is a discussion we have every year, and I'd be
delighted to have some people who have not spoken before talk so the
students can get to know you better, and you can get to know us.  If I
can have 2 to 4 people in addition to our affiliate liaison, Deborah,
that would be great.  This is your chance to impart words of wisdom
and stories about why you love the NFB onto the future movers and
shakers in the organization.

Once I know who would like to be involved, I will make sure that
Aleeha has your emails so she can contact you off-list with our number
and pass code.  I think this will be a great conversation, and know
that many of you have a lot to offer in the way of encouragement,
inspiration, advice, etc.

Thanks,
--
Kaiti Shelton