[Ohio-talk] Conference call remarks

Barbara Pierce bpierce at oberlin.net
Tue Nov 11 12:58:15 UTC 2014

Thanks Kaiti for the summary of your views. It was stimulating and gratifying. We especially want college students to get what you did out of convention. I just hope that it will keep you inspired and encouraged for the fight ahead. You are right that you have us all as a resource, and you know that you are not the first and unfortunately will not be the last to fight this battle. But there is something encouraging in knowing that you are on the front line and making history. Call whenever you need bolstering.

Cheers,
Barbara
Barbara Pierce
President Emerita