[Ohio-talk] Fund Raising Goals

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 19:46:11 UTC 2014

Hi, Do we have a Facebook page? I am not a face booker, smiles. If we do or those that use social media can post the link out there. I will ask my family to post it for me and perhaps that will help.
Secondly, can we send an email announcement to all other affiliates? Maybe several before the deadline. I use am on several other lists and will share info with them too. Cheers! Cheryl fields