[Ohio-talk] First Ten Letterls

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Nov 11 23:43:57 UTC 2014

Most organizations around the state that teach braille at least teach
the alphabet.  Some people do not need to or want to learn the entire
braille code.  Toledo Sight Center is the only one in the entire state
that only teaches the first ten letters of the alphabet.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053