[Ohio-talk] would people be interested

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Sat Nov 15 12:34:21 UTC 2014

Hello David,
I love this idea. The only problem is that I cannot make Braille beads, but I will look in to where I can purchase them. However, these earrings would probably be a bit more expensive, depending on what I would have to pay for the braille beads.
It really is an awesome idea, and I will look into how I can make it possible.

Sent from my iPhone