[Ohio-talk] Malleys quesrion

Barbara Pierce bpierce at oberlin.net
Mon Nov 17 13:12:02 UTC 2014

We don’t like coconut, but the haystacks have never been popular here. The dark chocolate is great, so the square mints ae wonderful. So are the bells. Those are great stocking stuffers. I don’t think you can go wrong with these products. They are all high quality.
Barbara
Barbara Pierce
President Emerita
bpierce at oberlin.net