[Ohio-talk] Crowd Funding Our Movement

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 06:02:20 UTC 2014

The only thing I may need help with is the bank-related stuff with
Paypal.  Sherry may need to do that because I can imagine that the
account number isn't something that we'd want just anyone to have
access to (not that I would do anything, but for transparency's sake,
and for the sake of following procedures and proper business), but I
can otherwise set up and manage the campaign, work with Aleeha to make
sure it gets shared over Twitter, etc.