[Ohio-talk] Fundraising sites and Malley

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 05:16:25 UTC 2014

Were you meaning the crowd funding site?  I am writing up a draft of a
blurb to go on the crowd funding site, so what I can do is say "To
learn more about the NFB of Ohio, or to participate in our other
fundraising projects including Mally's Chocolate sails and our vehicle
donation program, please visit our web site at www.nfbnet.org."  I
don't want to necessarily put direct links on the crowd funding site
because that could detract from people giving actual money, but this
way they would be given a teaser of the main programs we have going on
and will have instructions on where to go for more information on
both.  I can write more about both programs below, but from an
advertising standpoint I'm not sure that putting all the links to each
project on the crowd funding site will keep people from getting
distracted as to why they are on that web page in the first place.

Just my thoughts; others are welcome.  I'll take whatever the general
census is into account for this project.